Hyperlinks in documents exported to HTML?

Dan Wood djw_lists at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 24 14:56:35 PST 2004

I have an OO document that has a number of URLs in it, and I've been
exporting it to HTML for others (those less fortunate than us OO users)
to read.  It would be VERY handy to have the ability for URLs to be
hyperlinks in the exported document ... is there some way to accomplish
this, or are there any suggested workarounds?  Or should I submit this
to Omni as a feature request?

(BTW, there does seem to be some hyperlinking abilities from within OO
-- clicking or double clicking on some URLs brings up the associated
Web page, even though there is no visual underline cue that it's
hyperlinked....)

--
Dan Wood
Karelia Software, LLC
dwood at karelia.com
http://www.karelia.com/
Watson for Mac OS X: http://www.karelia.com/watson/

"...Most Republicans are actually Democrats; they just don't know it.
If they knew what was happening in the White House, they would be
angry, they would be furious. And when they are told what is happening,
they get angry. And that's the reaction I get all around the country.
If we get the message out, we win." -- Robert F. Kennedy Jr, Salon,
11/19/2003